Cundy Street Quarter
This section shares details on the design development, height of buildings and proposed materials.
Proposed new buildings
The design of the new buildings is guided by a series of design principles that were identified early in the project.
- New routes to improve connections with the local neighbourhood
- A high-quality new neighbourhood with a focus on public spaces
- A series of well-designed buildings, based on traditional London ‘mansion blocks’
- Exemplary sustainable architecture which responds to the history and character of the surrounding area and the scale of surrounding buildings
- New distinct residential addresses on Ebury Street, Ebury Square and Pimlico Road
Heights of buildings
This plan shows the number of storeys and heights of the proposed new buildings and those in the surrounding area.
The building heights steps down towards the edges of the site, in response to the scale and character of the immediate context and minimising the visual impact of the new buildings.
Explore the submitted proposals
← Click here to go to the previous section of the exhibition
Environment and sustainability
Click here to go to the next section of the exhibition →
Planning application documents →
Terms and Conditions →