Meet the team
Grosvenor Britain & Ireland
Grosvenor is a privately-owned property business with a history spanning over 300 years.
Today, we create and manage high quality neighbourhoods that are great places to live, work and visit. We are defined by our long-term perspective and commitment to sustainability and the wellbeing and success of the communities we support.
Our property development, management and investment portfolio includes our London estate of Mayfair and Belgravia and other developments in London, Oxfordshire and Cambridgeshire.
DSDHA is an architecture, urban design and research studio, engaged in projects spanning from large urban design and landscape developments, through to highly acclaimed individually crafted buildings.
Its work has been recognised with 17 RIBA Awards in the last decade as well as being shortlisted for the Stirling Prize.
DSDHA has significant experience of working in Central London including Westminster. Completed Central London projects include Abell & Cleland House apartments, the Corner House and the remodelling of the iconic Economist Plaza in St James.
Todd Longstaffe-Gowan Landscape Design is a studio engaged in the design and implementation of strategic masterplanning and landscape architecture at a variety of distinguished and historic sites.
For twenty-five years, the practice has advised on the conservation, refurbishment, and development of key landscape initiatives, including Hanover Square in Westminster. In addition, it has developed a number of projects for renowned public institutions, local authorities, and private landowners. In 2018 its work was recognised with the RIBA London Award and the RIBA National Award.
Our ambition is to enhance the existing village feel of Belgravia by creating a mixed community with new homes, improved public spaces and neighbourhood amenity. The architecture and design will be sensitive but ambitious, exemplifying sustainability & wellbeing to become an exemplar development in London.
- Ongoing, open dialogue with the local community
- More onsite affordable, social rented, private and senior living homes
- High-quality design that complements the historic character of the area
- Wider variety of retail and food & drink offerings
- A sensitive management and servicing approach that responds to local needs
- Welcoming and open public spaces with increased greening and landscaping
- Pedestrian-friendly routes to connect with the wider neighbourhood
- Create an attractive and safe pedestrian environment with new lighting, planting and seating for all to enjoy
← Read more
Read more →
Terms and Conditions →