Cundy Street Quarter
Management and servicing
We would take a proactive approach to tackling existing anti-social behaviour. We are proposing design interventions and security measures including improved lighting, active ground floor uses, CCTV, restricted hours of access and gates at either end of Elizabeth Place Gardens.
Most deliveries will be accommodated inside the buildings, via two dedicated servicing bay areas off Cundy Street and Pimlico Road. Delivery or servicing vehicles may also use space in Elizabeth Place if the dedicated servicing bays are in use; however, this would be kept to a minimum and restricted to specific times. A delivery bay is proposed on Ebury Street and would help reduce the number of vehicles who park on Ebury Street today.
We are committed to reducing servicing trips into London and have managed to reduce deliveries at our Head Office in Mayfair to one daily trip through consolidation; this delivery is now being made by an electric vehicle. We will work with the owners of the retail units to explore similar opportunities for consolidated deliveries.
Recycling and waste
Across our business, we want to reduce waste going to landfill and will work with our tenants and partners such as First Mile to achieve this. Recycling and general waste storage will be provided in-line with local planning guidance.
Public consultation on the proposals
Planning application is submitted to Westminster City Council
c. Spring 2022
Demolition and construction works start
The Cundy Street Quarter is complete
We will provide a Construction Management Plan (CMP) which would be consulted on locally. This document would set out our approach to minimising the impact of construction and would include:
- Adopting a ‘Considerate Constructor’ approach and practices
- Giving regular updates on planned construction activities
- Establishing a Residents’ Liaison Group prior to construction
- Keeping the development area and surrounding roads clean and tidy
- Ensure site access gates and construction vehicle access routes are easily identifiable with clear signage
- Utilising equipment that monitors noise, vibration and dust to set maximum limits and share results with resident groups
- Using modern construction techniques and method (including pre-assembled building solutions) to ensure an efficient programme
← Read more
Read more →
Terms and Conditions →